This is kind of a manifesto for me. I always keep in the mind the following joke whenever I come up with plans:
“How do make God laugh?”
“Tell Him your plans.”
I always keep that in mind when I have a master plan. Nonetheless, I shall set out to accomplish the following things the first quarter:
- Pimp out my podcast – Stay tuned in the next couple of weeks. There will be some announcements. It’s time to become a shill.
- Finish Novel – I took more time away than planned on this. I’m now working on it.
- Finish Tesseract short story – I got a nice start, but I really want to work extra hard.
- Comic Project -? This is a big maybe on my list. I need to find a comic’s printer in canada. The exchange rate is just BRUTAL right now. It’s why I’ve been dragging my heels on Paradigm, to be honest. But I really do have an itch to do something in this medium.
- Watcher 3 – I got it plotted. It will happen sometime this year.
Not a bad list to the start of the year. I have one more page to add to the blog.
That’s my beginning. What’s yours?
Go for it. I can’t wait to read what you are up to. In the meantime, stay tuned. The podcast is back this week.